Thursday, October 31, 2013

You♡

Dear You...
I call it something you never read. (So why I write this post?! Bzzz.)
I just wanna let you know that those words mean so much for me.
"You make me feel comfort, I'm glad when I'm with you."
I'm done. I'm done with you. I wanna say it with broke up but it's gonna sound weird. (Why? Because we are not actually dating)
We just ended up and I really miss you right now.
It's not about how long we've known each other.
It's all about feeling.
I don't like to share to person but I can be honest to you.
I don't like to reply any text message but I like to reply your message.
I don't like to talk too much on the phone but I can smile until morning if it's you.
I used to be an antisocial.
But you changed me, then I was afraid of losing you, afraid of losing myself anymore, afraid of losing my happiness, because you successfully to be my habit.
Ya know how hard to make it good again.(It means heart, my heart) Ya know how hard to put back all the pieces. I might be need somebody to help me and than I meet you. So, you help me.
But, I know that you will break it again. Say sorry and leave me. (Maybe the problem is I can't believe someone else)
Yes, I am a normal.
You made me desperately in love and I am not kidding.
I love you since the day you said "Hello, ini pasti susan?" on the phone. And every time we spent on the phone, I don't have any idea to explain that I have something for you (feeling). And I know, I'm not the only girl who loves you. :-)
You give the Key... You make it good again.
You have your own way to say that ah. I can't say it here. But I love your way. And I love you too. But I'm sorry. Because we're loving each other but we can't be together or forever.
I try to forget you. You really understand that we better this way, to be apart. If we remain close, I'm gonna love you more and you do. But we break my principal and it can be break my dreams too. You can without me.

Sincerely,

Your Friend (maybe)
With love. ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment