Saturday, April 1, 2017

Dear you..

  )Dear You 

I will promise you to live with only you in my two eyes
I will promise you to live with only you in my two arms
From the time I open my eyes and till I sleep I will only yearn for you
I love you don’t forget these words I love you forever
I will promise you that wherever I am I will only remember you
I will promise you that whatever I am doing I will remember you
Forever I will live with this new path in my life
I love you don’t forget there words I love you forever


I still can’t forget you..
I still can’t trust everything..
Even today, I can’t send you away like this..
I will rewrite it again, our story will not end..
I will bury the fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now..
I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happy..
And the end we will live happily ever after..


(。つ∀≦)Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment