Saturday, December 27, 2014

saving it.

So many messages from you that still I save. Because it's lil bit seems like promise. No, no promise but confession, or whatever. And I hope you still remember all the words that you've said to me, you told to me.
I learned a lot of things from you. Some things that violence, wise, sweet, and of course unforgetable. You taught me how to introspect ourselves, even you never say it directly, but I thought I should do it.
I shouldn't annoy you everyday, cause I know you have a whole new world, and me too. I have a whole new world, too. I want we could sharing each other. I don't wanna find and know you as a stranger. I want happiness. I want love. I want faithful. I've ever imagined awesome future with you. Crazy, isn't it?! Yea, whatever.
I always wanna be supporter for you, but if you need me. Sorry if I can't be perfect for you, nobody perfect. LY.

No comments:

Post a Comment