Monday, September 6, 2021

i hv loved u too muchhh

I kno I hv loved u too much and u actually got annoyed by it, sorry for it. I have loved u too much by mentioning ur name on my prayers, even I kno that there’s nothing for me to gain after do it. We don’t chatting anymore (maybe chat but yaa…. hm), I just know if u r fine or no, happy or sad by ur tweet butttt I’ll still praying for u bcs at the end of the day, that little space in my heart still belongs to u && im gratefull for that, yeah gratefull bcs I still can fallin’ in luv after all case in my love story. I just hope at some point, I’ll see u again – wherein there’s no more pain, that we look at each others eyes there will be no sadness and hate anymore. I wish that someday I can be with u, jush wishing and praying. Xoxo

last but no least
sowryy, I hv loved u too much (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment