Tuesday, May 14, 2013

They tell me “try, don’t cry”


I always try hard to never tired, pretend that I don’t love him. Although I really know the fact that I never stop loving him and will always do love him. I tired enough to hear my friend’s word. I tired. And now, I just don’t know what I should to do. Hahaha. So silly, but only this can make me feel hem. I can call it “happy enough”. Yes, I’m happy but I can’t scream that “I’m glad” you know why? ‘Cause only him can make me felt that way. Well, it’s okay. I lie, hem oke. I tell them I fall in love with another boy. That’s true. But only him can make felt that way. Not another boy, yes I feel more comfort with the new one. He listens me and understands me. But no matter how hard he knock my heart I still can’t open it. Remember if the lock is in his heart and yaaa…
391183714damnitstrue386074959386327390itsmyhabit lol
Capture21_9_37 
Capture21_11_59 391986625
I’m so sorry. I wanna share my joy after holiday but i feel so mellow this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment