Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Buktinya sakit jiwa! :(

ini adalah tweets saya tentang dia. saking saya gilanyaaaaaaa...

I'm never forget you because it's impossible . I lope yu wo ai ni. Yo te amo. I can't hide this feeling, because it's a reality of me. Now I want to see his eyes. That make me feel something wrong. My friends is in a relationship but I'm always single. i'll be waiting although you never know and come to me. please i want to know how about your feeling. is that same with me?. i love you but it's not easy to make you here with me < <>will i ever see, you smiling back at me ?theres no one like you, you speak to my heart. so i say a little pray and hope my dreams to take me there. ya Allah..... saya kenapa ya Allah saya kenapa??????????????????????????? i wanna cry, but i dont know why i must cry. and the answer is............ you !!!! sabar san sabar. kuatkan hatimu nak, tabah nak tabah . huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can't !! i want you. just you. if you're happy I'm happy. you happy because you're glad , I'm happy because I can not see you anymore. if you smile I smile, you smile because you have got a new friend, I smile because i'm losing you. if you cry i'm cry. you cry because you you sad and missing something. i cry because i'm sad and can't stop this feeling. want to see your smile and laugh. and i want to look at you . look at your eyes. even a thousands miles, can't keep us apart, cause my heart is wherever you are. I wanna touch and hold you forever But you're still in my dream. basically i wish that you loved me. i still miss him. i really hate that. and all the love i have is especially for you. aku mau kayak troy and gabriela. gu jun pyo dan geum jan di.wanna meet you boy ! But when? sumpah yaa, gue ga bisa lupa sama lo gitu aja.gue sih nunggu ajalah, yaa walaupun sangat tidak mungkin lo bakal balik. atau mungkin sudah lupa saya, haha yaiyalah lan -________- . perasaan yang sangat ga karuan saat ini. orang2 nanya semua sama gue, tapi gue sendiri gatau gue kenapa. tolong jangan tanya gue kenapa. karena gue gatau jawabannya. pengen banget menutup perasaan yg kayak gini, tapi susah. sampe kapan yaa gue kyk orgil gini? kapan gue sembuh? cuma 1 obatnya....and the answer is you ! really !

No comments:

Post a Comment