Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012


December, 22nd 2012

Sorry late share: 

Today is known as Mother's Day. i should and would to celebrate this day. to remember what's my mom has given to me. i'm 16 years old. i will never be here if there's no my mom. i wanna say thanks, thanks a lot, thank you sooo much, mom. how you treat me sooo well till the end of your time. to how you teach me about this world and the manners. to how you tell me the secret of this life. to how you protected me and never let everybody hurt me. Mom... i know you're not here. we're just on the different place, in the different time. until this time, i didn't know how about my future without you. i need you so much. i love you. thank you for your love, forever. i know you always see me and protect me. i know you're now around me. though i can't see you, can't feel your hug, but i know that you always give me tons of love. i love you.. now and forever! someday, i gonna make you proud of me! ♥({}):*

No comments:

Post a Comment